Nutritional Counseling Services
Get Started Right nutritional counseling sessions
If you are a participant in the Back on Track EAP program through your employer, some of these sessions may be offered for free of charge to you. Contact the EAP to learn about your benefits at 412-604-8900 ext. 1332
The Nutritional Counseling sessions are personalized and the program is completely customized to fit your health goals and lifestyle.
A typical client schedule follows a two-month counseling program and includes SIX SESSIONS:
- WEEKLY sessions for the FIRST MONTH
- (Week One) 60-MINUTE GET STARTED RIGHT SESSION with a personalized EAT RIGHT FOR LIFE workbook
- (Week Two) 60-MINUTE Meal Planning and Goal Setting Session for ALL of the pieces of Your Wellness Puzzle
- (Weeks Three & Four) 30-MINUTE Follow-Up Sessions, including Meal Planning and Goal Setting
- TWO, 30-MINUTE follow-up sessions in the SECOND MONTH
60 MINUTE SESSION INCLUDES:
A personalized EAT RIGHT FOR LIFE workbook (pdf and hardcopy) - your calorie and macronutrient breakdowns, lists of FOODS that contain the nutrients that YOUR body needs, brainstorming meals, suggestions to get more active, AND MORE!
60 Minutes of one-on-one Nutritional Counseling or with multiple household members
EAT RIGHT FOR LIFE is an educational resource and a 5-Week Workbook created by Your Wellness Puzzle designed to keep you on track and to teach you how to use food as fuel to fight disease.
If you want support beyond a two month period, you can purchase 30 or 60-MINUTE counseling sessions as follow-ups at any time!
Phone: (724) 318-2122
Above Vic's Pizza Oven. Use green staircase in front of Beaver Bagel courtyard to the second-floor office suite.
210 Bridge Street, Suite B
Bridgewater, PA 15009